Thai yoga massage level 3- module advanced and stretchings - 30 hours -
In this course we will review how to solidify and structure the basic principles of Thai yoga massage, extending the spectrum of practice to stretching and working with dynamic approach . We will go to the discovery of dynamic techniques that increase the flexibility of the body and facilitate the flow of energy and fluids to bring back health and well-being.
We will review the 4 postures visited in the basic course including stretching exercises to activate and open the various energy lines of the body. We will focus once more to the importance of maintaining a correct posture, working with the gravity and weight of the body, with the help and guidance of the breath and we will focus on the more precise work of the energy lines. We will also study some of the main pressure points located on the lines to treat and alleviate common symptoms. This will give you a better treatment perspective, greater confidence and will allow you to work more effectively and accurately on different body types.
GENERAL PROGRAM :
- learn more techniques and stretchings to treat energy lines.
- some dynamic work to treat the body from the feet to the head, which allows us to have a complete first contact, to activate it and relax it in preparation for the complete treatment - use of feet, elbows and knees to treat the various types of bodies better and more effectively
- perform fluid and flowing transactions between the various postures of the body
- working in side position with dynamic techniques and stretchings to treat back pain
- energy points to relieve common symptoms.