-Thai Yoga Massage Basic Level 1 – 5 days
The first level is open to complete beginners as well as bodywork practitioners coming from different traditions of work. It will give the student the confidence and the knowledge to be able to give a full body treatment, following principles that have been trasmitted as healing traditions in Thailand for over 200 years.
· General background: history and principles of Thai yoga massage.
· Basic understanding of the energy lines (SEN in Thai language): where to find them and how to treat them properly.
· Indications and contraindications of the exercises learnt.
· Correct posture of the practitioner.
· How to work with flow, rhythm and the importance of the breath.
· Transitions from one technique to the next in order to keep the treatment harmonious and continuous.
THE FULL BODY SEQUENCE WILL BE LEARNT AS FOLLOWS:
· Energy lines in the legs.
· Single leg exercises.
· Abdomen, chest and arms.
· Side position.
· Prone position.
· Shoulders, neck and face.