-Thai yoga massage basic level 2 – 30 hours
The basic course level 2 it is the completion f the basic training necessary to have access at the advanced levels.
The course will be provided with all the theoretical and practical material related to the course.
We will see the rest of the basic work to perform a complete Thai body treatment, treating the prone and sitting position, following the principles of work that help us to work with listening, conscious touch and taking care of ourselves as practitioners and at the same time of the receiving.
It is an opportunity to deepen, improve or have a first approach to the practice of Thai yoga massage, to learn to give and receive, to listen to us and the receiver, to share, to dedicate time to ourselves. An opportunity to switch off and let yourself be lulled, relaxed and carried away by this ancient body work practice.
SECOND LEVEL GENERAL PROGRAM
- During the second level we will study how to treat the recipient in a more detailed manner in prone and sitting posture.
- Stretching works will be introduced which have been introduced into the Thai Massage tradition by the practice of Hatha Yoga Asanas.
-We will also introduce some dynamic style techniques that make the treatment more fluid and dynamic so as to improve the circulation of vital energy, a fundamental element in the process of freeing the blocks (physical, energetic, emotional).
• how to work the SEN lines with advanced techniques and with stretching.
• how to improve fluidity, fluency and rhythm in a treatment.
• how to perform additional smooth transitions to change the position of the receiver.
• introduction of dynamic work techniques to be integrated with traditional static ones.
• how to perform a treatment in prone and sitting postures.